Here is a guide to the Premier Bet Zone registration process for customers located in Tanzania who will use the Premier Bet codes to place and cash out bets in a shop or agency rather than online. We will discuss deposits and provide answers to several FAQs.
Premier Bet Zone Registration Guide
Here is a step-by-step guide to how to register at Premier Bet Zone:
- Visit the homepage of Premier Bet Zone’s official website.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘ZONE Benefits and Promotions’.
- Scroll to the box at the bottom of the page on the right side – ‘Sign up to receive our latest promotions’.
- Enter your personal details: First and last name, date of birth (you must be at least 18 years old to register), phone number and email address.
- Click the ‘Subscribe’ button.
You will receive a confirmation email that you have signed up. Then you will be able to try the benefits of a range of promotions for registered customers if you meet all the terms and conditions. The process is easy, and you can complete it in a short space of time.
How to Make a Deposit at Premier Bet Zone
Premier Bet Zone is a group of shops and agents where you can place your sports bets. You pay for the bet at the shop, so you don’t need to make a deposit to an online account. You need the cash or method to pay for your bet. The Premier Bet Zone site offers the following benefits:
- You can book your bet before visiting the shop or agency.
- You can get a bonus on winning, depending on the number of selections with minimum odds of 1.20.
- There is insurance to money back if there is only one losing selection.
- Bet Builder to combine outcomes from the same match.
- Live Settlement– all bets are settled as soon as the outcome is known.
Here are the answers to some common questions about Premier Bet Zone in Tanzania.
You will receive a Zone code on your email after subscribing. You will need this code to place a bet which you can only do once you verify your account.
You can use a smartphone or tablet to book a bet and take your unique code to the cashier in the shop to place the bet. You can also cash out bets on a mobile device.
Premier Bet is the online sportsbook that provides betting on about 20 sports in pre-match, live, and ante-post betting. Premier Bet Zone offers the same range of bets, but it provides a mechanism to book bets and then place them in a Premier Bet shop or agency.
You will need to enter your Betslip ID at premierbetzone.com to see the cash-out value of the bet. Then you will enter the Cash Out Code. You can cash out the bet at one of the shops, but this option may not be available for all tickets at all times.